COVID-19 Protocols and Prevention
Caring for our community (COVID-19)
As the situation with COVID-19 continues to evolve, Metro Chrysler Ltd. is prioritizing the health and well-being of our customers, employees, suppliers, and community. In order to protect everyone we care for, Metro Chrysler Ltd. has implemented precautionary health and safety measures in order to prevent the spread of any virus.
Strict Employee procedures and protocols (including social distancing) are in effect to ensure there is no risk to our customers interacting with staff members. We also ask that visiting customers, contractors or general public please exercise precautions as set forth in Health Canada's current guidelines:
- Isolate yourself a minimum of 2 metres from staff and customers, at all times.
- Wash your hands before, during and after visiting any public establishment.
- If you feel any symptoms such as a cough, runny nose, fever or other respiratory conditions to please not visit the dealership at this time. If you are experiencing any of those symptoms, please dial 8-1-1 and immediately go home and self isolate.
What are we doing?
- Our staff are disinfecting common contact surfaces and areas regularly as well as disinfecting custodial measures daily.
- Our team will disinfect your vehicle before and after we have completed service work.
- Metro Chrysler Ltd. staff that have traveled out of the territory are required to self-isolate for 14 days, as per Yukon government recommendations.
- Any staff experiencing symptoms mentioned above are required to self-isolate as precaution.
- Minimizing valet shuttle services to 1 passenger per trip and disinfecting shuttle between trip.